Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Funday.

(lake Atitlan)

Saturday we finally just had a day to chill. I talked to a few people from home and literally slept most of the day. Nothing too interesting. 

So Sundays are probably one of my favorite days because we get pancakes for breakfast! So we woke up and went to breakfast at the mission. Then Josh (other LTV) and I took the Scranton group on their boat day to Pana and Santiago. We went to the church and chapel where Father Stanley Rother (google him if you don't know him!) was martyred and his blood and heart are burried. Then we shopped a lot and got lunch in Santiago. Shout out to Scranton for paying for our boat and food. Y'all are bomb! I made it through an entire boat day without spending any money... There should be an award for that. :') Then we came home and relaxed for a little bit until Pentecost mass (go Holy Spirit!) and then had dinner at the mission, showed a group a movie about father Greg, then came home. We're back to stoves and other projects tomorrow so I'm sure I'll update in a few days. :) 

(Lunch with Scranton) 


2 comments: